Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Six Items or Less, Part 6: Hark The Herald Angels Sing, Glory To the Reborn Wardrobe

Today is the last day of Six Items or Less!!! After work, I will go home, run to my bedroom hurrah-ing with joy, rip off all my clothes, throw open my wardrobe and glory in the vastness of options, revel at the touch of fabrics my skin seems to have forgotten the feel of, exalt as the angels sing and heavenly light bullets shoot out of the majesty of my full and bursting closet, barely resisting the urge to throw all my clothes onto my bed and roll in them like I'm rich beyond words and they are my colossal fortune of green paper gold like I'm in some sort of strange movie about greed and lording my wealth over all the little poor people because I'm a right turdface, all whilst laughing maniacally!

I will bask in their beauty. And tomorrow...I will wear them. On me. And I will rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.