Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Surprises

I have come to decide that when you are married for any length of time, you become desensitized to certain things.

I am not married, for the record. But my parents are, and I observe.

Yesterday, in my rush to go to the bathroom, I accidentally knocked my dad's bathroom reading off the sink counter. What I can only assume was his bookmark was laying on the floor next to it. It was a tampon. I'm pretty sure he was using a tampon as a bookmark. I guess when you grow up and get married, tampons don't have the same "ew" power as they did as teenage boys in high school.

Though, if not, he's going to be really surprised when he finds a tampon in his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.