Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Not You, Ryan Gosling, It's Me...

I love Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling. Whoever created this is a wonderful human being. It's really terrible, though, because now, were I ever to date Ryan Gosling, I would expect him to say these things to me. And he won't. And I will be sad. And our relationship will fall apart.

Which is why I'm going to preemptively say this: Ryan, I don't think things are going to work out between us. I know. It hurts my heart too. This is for the best, though. I'm sorry. I'll never forget the time we almost shared together.

You'll always be the one that stayed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.