Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Genes Don't Count For Much, Right?

My Pepere had surgery on his eye yesterday. My mom called my Aunt's house where he's staying while mending, and asked to talk to the pirate. After finishing their conversation, my Aunt got on the phone and asked my mom how Pepere sounded.

"Good? He faded out a couple of times, but good. Why?"

"He was holding the phone upside down!"

This from the man who also tried to change TV channels with a calculator.

My future, coupled with the rate at which technology is advancing, is looking rather grim. But, it should be pretty interesting for everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I can't wait to watch you inch your way into senility.

    Of course, I'll be right there with you, so I guess I won't be paying too much attention: "haHA, that's not a phone, that's a dish towel!" as I get distracted by attempting to use the oven as a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, they say that laughter is the best medicine, so perhaps us laughing at each other's senility will actually help stall it's progress??

    One can only hope.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.