Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sarah in Dreamland. Again.

The other night I had a strange dream with cute-guy-from-work in it. We were studying to be lawyers - actually, he may have already been a lawyer and I was studying, along with this other very annoying girl. Fairly reminiscent of Legally Blonde, without the pink wardrobe and toy dog.

Anyway, I was pretty sure studying to be a lawyer was the completely wrong choice for me, and was having a bit of an existential crisis. Especially because cute-guy-from-work-and-part-time-dream-lawyer was warming up to me very nicely and he was, well, cute.

As with many of my dreams, there was also an awkward bathroom sequence. I forget the details, but I think they had put a stall into a old phone booth and you could see in through the glass. I'm pretty sure cute-guy-from-work-yadda-yadda also continued talking to me through said glass. Lovely!



I mean, it's not like I have much dignity left in the dream world (or real world, for that matter) anyway, so, what's an awkward bathroom experience with a cute lawyer who I also happen to work with in real life?

Then I woke up.

Kind of anti-climactic, no?

Yeah, it is. But it's all I've got for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.