Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All You Need is Love

Well, folks, it has come and it has gone...

My friend Wife got married!! Huzzah! Wife, English, I wish you both the happiest of lives! I know you've found everything you'll ever need within each other. I love you!

I am also happy to report that it passed without incident! Well, unless you count my minor 2nd degree burn a la curling iron (it itches like hell!). I had been afraid seeing my ex-boyfriend, Voldemort, with his new girlfriend, Bellatrix Lestrange, would be hard and a bit emotional. But guess what? I was as cool as a cucumber! Nary an emotional hair stirred! Double huzzah!

I will recount all the good, the better, and the awkward as soon as I have a little bit more time on my hands. It really was a beautiful day. I have never been happier for my two friends. I am so glad I could be there to witness and be a part of their special day. They truly are the luckiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.