Thursday, October 28, 2010

Poor Timing

Today I got my flu shot. They offer them at work once a year, you know, before flu season wipes us all out in a snotsoon. Tomorrow night is the Halloween party my roommate and I are throwing at our apartment. She is not going to be home tonight, which means I have to singlehandedly decorate our apartment. Depending on how the shot effects my arm depends on just how single-handed the decorating will be. I hope there aren't any heavy decorations, or else the floor will end up being the most fabulously decorated surface in our dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.