Friday, March 12, 2010

The Not So Very Rigid Search

Things haven't been moving very quickly in my job hunt. There isn't much out there of any interest, and I have been presented with the possibility of moving out of my parent's home and into an apartment with my friend. This requires that I remain gainfully employed. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity, so for now, I will remain working...exactly where I am now. If they keep me on...

I will continue my search (you never know when you'll find a gem!!), though less rigidly (if anyone here's a fan of Everything is Illuminated, you will appreciate that reference).

I will also keep trying to figure out where I want this, my life, to go. I feel, though, like that's a given. My mother is 50-something and still trying to figure that out. We're always changing, so the answer to that question is always changing. And I'll keep writing here to let you know where each change is bringing me.

Right now, it's bringing me closer to the end of the work day on an over-cast Friday afternoon.Ah, sweet weekend freedom, I can taste you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
You Sass Like You Breathe by Sarah Linnell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sasslikeyoubreathe.blogspot.com.